- Save Fiji from plugging further into financial crisis by mismanagement by the current regime
- Not doing enough to save the sugar industry and failing to bring transparency in the 80 million mill upgrades
- Continuous drawings from FNPF and sudden withdrawal of FNPF 2010 annual Financial Report from public thus not accountable to nation
- Putting the economy into risk of bankruptcy by regulating the Business industry.
- Falsify Reserve Bank data of economic growth thus unexplained “run away” of the Reserve Bank Governor.
- Putting by unjustified decrees to enhance corruption of Attorney General as per filed reports evidence produced to the Prime Minister by Land Forces Commander.
- Not doing enough for international engagement to declare elections and manipulation of election process by making voting non- compulsory.
December 03, 2010
"Save Fiji Movement" Press Release
AS PER OUR INTENTION TO “SAVE FIJI FROM FURTHER OPPRESSION” the march planned on the 10TH December 3, 2010 will go ahead with the call for each citizen to come forward and ask the President of Fiji to listen to the graveness of the nation as a whole.
We wish send a clear message to the Current Regime of Fiji that this march will be a peaceful one from Sukuna Park to Presidential house where the petition will be delivered. We welcome the government of the day to put security measures in place to protect the national security but any “unwanted action” will be met with equal reaction.
We have CONSIDERABLE support from the civil servants including the security forces and this day marks the people pledge for a change. People support in 2006 to the RFMF was instrumental in putting Commander RFMF in power. So when the people and business have enough of your leadership – “we want you to exist peacefully”
“SAVE FIJI MOVEMENT” is not coordinated by any political parties but it’s for every citizen of Fiji to come forward and ask the government for accountability in the following key areas:
Therefore the President who is the only legal authority to appoint any interim government must answer to the people on 10th December 2010. We warn the interim government not to interfere with the people pledge to speak directly to His Excellency “The President of Fiji”.
Time has come for the President to assess the grim reality of the situation and consult the people so that he can make the right decision. This march is also to show the support the President that the people are with him and he has the people’s support and any move to remove the President will not be tolerated.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE PRESS RELEASES FROM COMMON MEN AND WOMEN AS WE ALL SPEAK THE SAME TONE.
GOD BLESS FIJI AND GOD SPEED